Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dinner Menu List

This is the list I work from for my family- tried and true recipes for our set of picky eaters. All of these items are fast and easy; I don't like to spend a lot of time cooking with little monkeys crawling all over me. =)
Feel free to contact me if you need the recipe for any of these.


Spaghetti & bread sticks or French bread
Taco salad
Hamburger hot dish w/ tater tots
Chicken and pasta alfredo
Baked chicken & mashed potatoes
Chicken pot pie
Smothered burritos
Chinese chicken
Chinese chicken salad
Fried rice
Italian chicken & rice or potatoes
Baked sandwich
Pigs in a blanket
Curry
Pesto chicken
Chow mein
Turkey burgers
Tuna noodles w/ peas
Baked potatoes
Chili & cornbread
Almond chicken (I actually haven't tried this one but i have the recipe and it looks GOOD)
Gnocchi (I just found a recipe to make from scratch but haven't tried it yet)
Scalloped potatoes w/ mixed veggies
Baked BBQ chicken
Popcorn shrimp
Chicken nuggets (the all-natural ones from Costco are the BEST!) & carrot sticks
Sloppy joes
Split pea soup & rolls
Fajitas
Home-made pizza (our Friday night favorite)
French bread pizza

No comments: