Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cake Balls

So, I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I heard it was fabulous and thought it might be good for anyone out there trying out a new dessert. It's from my sister in law.


1. Bake any kind of cake (the box cake size is perfect).
2. When it cools, break it up in a bowl and mix one container of any kind of frosting into it.
3. Mix it up and work with it like play-do. Shape into 1-inch balls.
4. Freeze them, then dip them in melted chocolate or white chocolate (or almond bark, or...) and let set.
5. Enjoy!

Here is my SIL's note: "Yesterday I made a cherry chip cake and mixed in cherry frosting, then dipped in vanilla candy coating (like almond bark). YUMMY - but i can only eat one or two. RICH."


Let me know how it turns out. I really want to try it, but I don't want the temptation of an entire freezer full of chocolate-covered-cake/frosting balls :)

No comments: